Friday, February 22, 2008

I Love This Show

My PBS station here shows British comedies on Saturday nights and I love to watch "My Family". I wonder how popular this is in the UK. My favorite characters are Nick and Ben Harper (father & son).

My favorite episode that had me rolling on the floor is one where there was a rat in the basement and Ben went after it and was screaming and stuff.

I have to wonder why Janey all of a sudden disappeared and then reappears now and then and was basically replaced with Abi. I don't think the shows are shown in order here, so things are a little confusing at times.

I want to get the DVD set of this show.

Oh...I really liked the new "Doctor Who" shows, too. The only ones I've seen are the ones where Christopher Eccleston (who is also on NBC's "Heros") is The Doctor. The latest shows have not aired here yet. I want to see the Doctor Who exhibit that was featured after one of the shows once. I wish I had one of those little tools The Doctor has called a Sonic Screwdriver.


No comments:

Post a Comment