Monday, January 14, 2008

My Weekend





Kyle and I went out to dinner at The Melting Pot this weekend. If you have not been there, you are missing out...especially if you like cheese (melted) and chocolate (with anything).

Take a look:







The double boiler. The heating element is on the table.









Cheddar cheese fondue with bread, veggies, and apples.










Meat fondue with pot stickers and veggies.


























S'mores Chocolate Fondue: milk chocolate with marshmallow creme and a graham cracker topping.








The yummy things to dip in chocolate.







The next day I taught Sunday school at church. This is JJ. He loves John Sena & Mysterio (wrestlers). He told me that when he prays, he like to tell God about how cool he thinks John Sena is.







My limbs are obviously a little too long for the miniature table. Check out that boot action over the table.






I am sitting in the mini chair with one leg kneeling on the floor and the other one propped up (shown). JJ thought I should get a taller chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment