Monday, February 25, 2008

Super Cool Project

I love to make things...especially if they are like things you can't find anywhere else or buy in stores.

I just made a bracelet that is really awesome looking that I need to get a pic of up on here, but I saw this project on TV today and now I have to do it: Glove Animals.

The project was shown on Martha Stewart's show on TV and it is a spin off of the sock monkey, but with gloves. The pic on the left is from Martha's site. This would make such a good present, especially now that gloves are on sale and cheap. On the show, they made a rabbit and a dog (I hope the PDF files load okay).

The woman who came up with this project, Miyako Kanamori, also has a book called Sock and Glove. I really want to check out this book and start making cute things!

No comments:

Post a Comment