Friday, September 26, 2008

Who Knew I Could Look So Bad?

There is this really fun site called YearbookYourself where you upload your picture to see how you would look with different decades of hair-dos. I had to do it after Kate showed me the program!


This one isn't too bad I guess.

Uhhh...my head looks like it's going to fall off.


This is just a regular pic of me in the morning.

My perm gone bad.

Horrid.


This one looks like it could actually maybe be me back in the 1980's/early 90's. Check out the wicked Lee press-on nail (thumb).

This is how I would look if I was male and a transvestite.


I don't even know what to say abou this one.


No, no, no, no, no.



My impression of Barbara Streisand


Who in the world would ever do this to their hair?

A very strange look for me. My face looks super long.


My hair impression of Jennifer Gray from in Ferris Buhler's Day Off.


Very wholesome, like a bran muffin.

Which is your favorite?

3 comments:

  1. AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!


    Those are hilarious!!! I love them. We have to do them for sure. Which is my favorite? I think the barbra streisand one and the fro!


    omg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the first one suits you most of all the others. But it's a bit out of style and isn't modern today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment, Liliann. Good things all of these pictures are fake. ;)

    ReplyDelete