Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July


It's that time of year. People have been playing with their fireworks at all hours of the day for the last couple of days. I personally don't mind it. In fact, I look out the window to see if I can see what the neighbors are setting-off so I can enjoy it too.

I an attempt to not repeat last year
, we are going to the St. Paul Rodeo. I have no idea what to expect, but I have heard it is fun. It's about time we go, too. After living here for about 9 years, you'd think I've made it out to this event. Other than Zapote in Costa Rica, this is the first real rodeo I've ever been to.

Hopefully it will be fun. There is a chicken barbecue this church is hosting out there; we're going to try it to see if it the meal is really as memorable as "they" claim it is. And I mean: memorable good--not memorable bad.

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment