Thursday, December 2, 2010

Skin Peel Review and Discount Code


I recently had the opportunity to review skin peels product from Skin Peel. The product I received was the Glycolic 50% Medium Strength Peel Kit, which is good for all skin types. 

At first, I was afraid to try the product because I have sensitive skin. However, I followed the directions, which state that first-time users should only leave the solution on for 30 to 60 seconds. Skin Peel states that the Glycolic Acid 50% is good for those who have sun-damaged skin, uneven skin tones and clogged pores. This “lunch peel” also promotes collagen growth of the skin.   

The side effects I experienced from the peel were a bit of redness and itchiness of the skin. I think that if I left the peel on for a longer amount of time, I would have had more side effects, like peeling skin and tenderness. After the Skin Peel did its magic, I was left with soft, smooth skin. 

This is what I liked about this product:
  • The products came in a nice kit, so I can keep everything together in one spot. The kit includes gauze pads, the skin peel solution, neutralizing spray and a moisturizing lotion.
  • The products all come with instructions on them; perfect for first-timers (like me).
  • The instructions are thorough.
  • The skin peel products do not smell bad.
Verdict:
This is a great alternative to going to the dermatologist’s office if you are good about being careful and following printed instructions. 

What you have waited for…
Reader’s of Flora’s Life can receive a 20% discount on all Skin-Peel.com orders until December 31st, 2010. Use the discount code “SHEBLOGS.”




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using SheBlogs. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  

No comments:

Post a Comment