Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bacon Essence in a Jar


Love bacon? I do. I love the taste of it, but hate the fatty greasy bits. For this reason, I generally opt for bacon bits or turkey bacon (I know, it's not the same). Then I discovered Skillet Bacon Jam, which is perfect if you love the flavor of bacon, but don't want to consume so much fat.

Skillet Bacon Jam is like a spread that you can add onto crackers, toast, baked potatoes or whatever you want. I contemplated melting a bit of it in a pan to flavor an omelet before my husband and his friends ate the entire sample I received. The nice thing about Skillet Bacon Jam is that it isn't made of pure bacon grease; it uses real caramelized onions for flavoring and sweet vinegar to cut the fat. If you love bacon, you'll like this product, which you can purchase online (www.skilletbaconjam.com) or at Whole Foods (well, my local Whole Foods carries it).

For more information about about Skillet Bacon Jam, visit www.skilletbaconjam.com. You can email your questions about this product to eat@skilletstreetfood.com.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment