Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Natural House-Cleaning Products


I hate to clean my house. One of the big reasons for this is because I sometimes feel like I need to wear a health department-approved respirator to be around some of the chemicals. When the opportunity to try out cleaning products by Natural House came up, I was immediately on board.

The products I tried are Flushy (for the toilet), Sinky (for the kitchen garbage disposal) and Trashy (for trash cans). Flushy and Sinky come with powdered ingredients that are encased in pouches that dissolve in water. For example, you simply drop a Flushy tablet and watch the pouch dissolve as the toilet water turns blue. Plop a sinky in your garbage disposal, turn on the water and turn on the disposal. It's that simple. Trashy is a minty-scented spray that you squirt in your trash can to clean and/or deodorize it (it smells like mouth wash).

Check out the cute video to learn how Natural House products work:



I am impressed with the Natural House's products. Each tablet or application truly lasts a week (as advertised) and the products smell nice. Moreover, I like that the products are designed to be gentle on my skin, if used as directed.

You can purchase these products on the Natural House website or through Amazon, which offers free super-saver shipping on qualifying orders of $25 or more at the time of publication.

Stay up to date with Natural House by following them on Facebook and Twitter.

Check out these cleaning tips from Top Reveal




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment